Skip to content


November 8, 2011
From today, our new non emergency number is 101.

Phone 101 for non emergencies, such as if your car has been stolen, your property has been damaged or to report a minor traffic collision. Also phone 101 for general enquiry.

In an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened, always dial 999.

More details at

Local crime and policing information for England and Wales.
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: